Since the last time I posted I have finished writing Accacia’s Curse (my first in the Sisters of Hex series), I am (im)patiently waiting for Tortured Souls release next Saturday the 21st October.
Not only that, I was fortunate enough to be invited to join seventeen other exceptionally talented authors to write a story for the Snow & Seduction anthology coming out on the 21st November! If you love contemporary romance with high heat levels, more than one man as a love interest then these stories are for you! Oh, below is a teaser and blurb for my story Avalanche of Desire.
As I wrote Avalanche of Desire, I never expected the story to go beyond this… but as with most characters I write, I get attached and, well, I have more books planned. Watch this space!! Click on Brothers Freed series to find out more!
Snow & Seduction is on for a special pre-order price of $2.99. It will go up to $4.99 on release so get in there quick!
Here’s the blurb for Snow & Seduction:
Warm up from that kiss of winter snow with eighteen steamy contemporary romance stories–reverse harem style. From international, USA Today, Amazon bestselling and debut authors alike, this collection features eighteen tales of love in winter.
And what could possibly keep a woman warm better than a heated holiday romance with the perfect guy? How about three or more perfect men in each story: from billionaires to snowboarders, rockstars, cowboys, and more. That’s right–each story has at least three male love interests and our heroine…she doesn’t have to choose.
She gets them all.
“Snow and Seduction” is the sexy reverse harem romance anthology you’ve been waiting for.
~This Anthology Includes Stories From The Following Eighteen Authors~
1. Tate James writing “Slopes of Sin”
2. Yumoyori Wilson writing “Visionary Christmas”
3. C.M. Stunich writing “Blizzards and Bastards”
4. G. Bailey writing “Triple Kisses”
5. Laura Greenwood writing “Sweet About Me”
6. Tamara White writing “Kidnapped on Christmas”
7. Cece Rose writing “Snowflake”
8. Skye MacKinnon writing “Streets of Winter”
9. Arizona Tape writing “Mary F*cking Christmas”
10. Ripley Proserpina writing “Thief of Hearts”
11. K.B. Ladnier writing “The More the Merrier”
12. N.R. Spratlin writing “Their Little Helper”
13. Lucy Smoke writing “Study Break”
14. Amanda Rose writing “Frosted By My Billionaires”
15. Bea Paige writing “Avalanche of Desire”
16. CB Morrigan writing “Sugar Plum Fantasies”
17. Raya Love writing “Holly’s Jolly Christmas”
18. Tracy Dawn writing “A Long Winter’s Rest”